WARNING! This article is a stub.Edit
These are the weapons on The Saboteur.
- Kruger Pistol - Basic pistol. Remember to aim for the head to compensate for its low power.
- Silenced PPK - Same as Kruger but silenced.
- .44 Pistol - Powerful sidearm. Power is offset by its slow reload time and hard kick.
- Carbine Rifle - More powerful than the Hunting Rifle and with a larger clip.
- Hunting Rifle - Slow rate of fire but powerful enough to kill the average jackboot.
- Sniper Rifle - Scoped rifle, found on most SS Sniper units.
- MP40 - Basic Nazi soliders weapon. Good for clearing a room and close-range firefights.
- MP44 - Upgraded version of the MP40, good for assaulting.
- Terror Rifle - Wielded by the Terror Squad, use it for devastating Nazis and evenly matching yourself against Terror Squad members.
- Shotgun - Regular shotgun, use it for close-range fights against the Nazis.
- Double-Barrel - 2 bullet clip, use only as a last resort.
- Terror shotgun - Hard kick but devastating at short range.
- Grenades - Nazi Stielhandgrenate, use it to cause distractions and destroy crowds.
- TNT - Basic explosive, use it for your everyday destroying needs.
- RDX - Same as TNT but can be remote-detonated.
- Super RDX - Extremely powerful explosive capable of levelling city blocks.
- Bomb - Found on No Man Zones,it's explosion is comparable to that of Super RDX. Found only as a bug.